Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframevania: Lords of Umbra

._.-._.

WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR CASTLEVANIA LORDS OF SHADOW GAME

meh i don't know what am i writing about ._.

Gabriel Belmont: Excalibur1

Zobek: Limbo2

Marie: Mag3

Claudia: Mirage4

Cornell: Rhino5

Carmilla: Trinity6

Laura: Nyx7

Pan: Loki8

Satan: The Stalker9

Brotherhood of Light: Brotherhood of Lotus

Enemies? nah, they're just appear as usual

Combat cross / Vampire killer: Atterax / Meat blender*

Light magic: Life strike mod

Shadow magic: Killing blow mod

(Umbra: Shadow [in latin] )

1. Who doesn't like the main character in action? Especially Excalibur :P

2. (SPOILER AHEAD!) I may choose Nekros because Zobek will reveal himself later as lord of necromancers. But despite Nekros' standard appearance seem resemble as Zobek's true form, I decided i shouldn't choose Nekros, for now

3. Why mag? (no offense and don't debate about this) This is just like Excalibur x Mag somehow. I just agree with that pairing (though i actually don't like much to ship each other :P )

4. Claudia, the young lady, can do some maneuvers so I choose Mirage as Claudia. Since Mirage can do maneuvers faster

5. My best and solid choice. You know that Rhino is like, big, "fat" warframe as Cornell look so heavy and or tanky. With Jat Kittag weapon (WT&@#*&%^@#$&!Q@#$@!#%& why jat kittag? XD. Because Jat Kittag is one of one-sided hammer head and relatively long poled afaik)

6. There are a few choices that can match the role as Carmilla. Saryn, because of B@*^$@#&^@#$B*&@#$^*@&$%S (dem heavy censors XD) and Titania, because she can fly. During the boss fight, She's flying instead of standing on ground.

7. Laura seem enjoy toying Gabriel so much, so I choose Nyx so She would like to toying Excalibur :P

8. "wouldnt be oberon more fitting for pan?" -QuasarWolf

9. My best choice. You know, the stalker himself, looks like a vengeful figure which makes me to choose his role as Satan

*the reason i choose atterax because i feel (somehow) lack of available resources in warframe. Why not scoliac? no, i don't seem to consider about that. Also, (i presume) scoliac can also deal toxin damage (along with physical damages) instead of physical only damage.

Spoiler

can we please have a tenno whip XD

at least it should deal physical damages only instead of elemental (like lecta or secura lecta, which primarily deals electricity damage)

Got any better suggestions? like for the characters or some items? i welcome you to say them :smile: 

EDIT: added some reasons why

Edited by Primbone

2 hours ago, QuasarWolf said:

wouldnt be oberon more fitting for pan? 

I choose Loki because pan doesn't seem to look so tree-ish, natural-like or earthly look. Like agreus

So i choose oberon as agreus later (would look better with oberon feyarch skin)

Spoiler

Also when pan transformed into the silver warrior who will sacrificed himself to show Gabriel the path, Loki will transform into loki prime with Odonata Prime archwing as additional accessories for wings :P (my best guess when i compared to loki knave skin)

12 hours ago, Zarozian said:

I think you should do research on all the lores of Warframe, then write a story about the start of the old war. o -o

uh honestly i just like "mix things up" no matter what, without learning the lores of them (except excalibur at later time, become the dracula or [let's mention draco :P ] )

Also, the story itself will contain spoilers of castlevania lords of shadow game if i write them, even with the mixed characters as well

Edited by Primbone