Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theoretical post Nerf pie-chart.

Waxil

BflxpV8.jpg

Pretty Graph and if most of the 89% of the players that think War-Roomba is less fun than playing with Carrier 12m radius quit the game than their isn't a problem! Mission accomplished.

This nerf will most likely make the new pie graph look at more even, but it comes at the expense of player QOL.  Nerfing 89% of your player bases QOL experience to 1/5th of what it was before (i.e three years) is the equivalent of slitting your own wrists in a F2P market with so many games of similar production quality and cost.   I know personally this has made my group play incredibly more tedious (Nekros Prime + Hydroid is a total god damn nightmare now) it's frankly insane how much worse it is, my group called it quits after one round.   I mean we were actually having to sprint instead of parkor just so we wouldn't have to keep doubling back for orkin cells, I mean the parkor is like 60% of this games appeal and now your insanely punished for using it any where but long low ceiling hallways.   I know my excitement for this game have been nerf'd to 1/5th of what is was, terrible, terrible, greedy change.

And to top it all off Carrier is *STILL* better than all the other freaking sentinels even with out Vacuum even being considered because they all have bad HP and near zero purpose.

Edited by Waxil