Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage 2.0 Gravitational distortion issue

PrismBlack

I was messing around leveling some weapons doing reactor sabotage in ceres, when I completed getting all the hidden caches and thought I would do the grav route on the reactor for i love the low grav and high jumping. At one point the doors locked on me I thought meh no problem until I noticed that the only console I could hack in the room I was locked in had a distortion close enough to it that I could not in any way hack the console due to pull the distortion had even using the hotkey Y failed to unlock the doors I used like 5 ciphers trying to unlock the doors to no avail, in the end after 15 minutes of failing to unlock the doors I gave up and aborted the mission. I know this is a rare problem due to lack of any threads on this {Quick google search resulted in zero threads on this}

DE could you look into this issue? Maybe could you make it so if you use a cipher via hotkey even if you get pulled away from the console it still unlocks the doors?

That is an unfortunate situation and it would be nice if using ciphers acted quick enough to prevent it.  In the meantime you could use Liset air support to unlock the doors or remove the magnetic anomaly by attacking it with either Magnetic or Electric damage.  The bubble will pop and eventually regrow but it should be clear long enough for you to get to the hack.

Edited by Katinka