Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime question

(XBOX)MyMumHasOneLeg

Question

Hi,

I was thinking of buying the 57.99 (GBP) package on the market store and wanted to know if anyone else has done it themselves and think its an amount worth putting into the game. 

I know the premium side of the deal is worth it, and supporting the DEs but what's the thing about titles? A forum and in game status? Or.. Do I wait for prime access?

Got two days game play and still learning lol! Cheers guys.

Edited by (XB1)MyMumHasOneLeg

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MyMumHasOneLeg said:

Hi,

I was thinking of buying the 57.99 (GBP) package on the market store and wanted to know if anyone else has done it themselves and think its an amount worth putting into the game. 

I know the premium side of the deal is worth it, and supporting the DEs but what's the thing about titles? A forum and in game status? Or.. Do I wait for prime access?

Got two days game play and still learning lol! Cheers guys.

many people have done that... especially with discounts, just a suggestion: if you got money to spare then save it for prime access as not only you get the prime items (to save yourself the time of farming) and platinum right away but if you bought the 3rd level of prime access you also get exclusive profile icons/glyphs, prime cosmetics that can only be bought via prime access and 90 day exp (affinity) and credit booster

42 minutes ago, (XB1)MyMumHasOneLeg said:

Thanks for the reply! Yeah I was thinking that because that's quite a lot of money and I'd expect something like a season pass for that amount. When is prime access released or is it, haven't looked at it yet and I'm not on my Xbox. 

Ta.

There's always a Prime Access around. I think the only time you can't buy prime access is the ~week long period before a new prime set comes out