Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem In Running The Game With Windus 8

DeathlyHunter

XD

Why? is great windows!

That's a funny joke.

I'll admit though, I got a laptop with windows 8 and I can run Warframe on it just fine.  What's actually happening though?  Is the game crashing to desktop?  Does it stop responding?  

That's a funny joke.

I'll admit though, I got a laptop with windows 8 and I can run Warframe on it just fine.  What's actually happening though?  Is the game crashing to desktop?  Does it stop responding?  

He works for a few seconds and then a course before it reaches the point where I can enter a user name and password

As long as you run on Windus(LMAO), I mean Windows 8, it is your problem.  It's a crap OS that I have been punished with having to learn and blessed with having it restricted from use at the company I work for as IT support.

Also have win 8 as just upgraded pc with max specs, but ofcourse warframe hates win8, game crashes when in mission like 20secs into moving, blames graphics card <- lol wut? finding it lasts longer with 800x600 res but who the hell wants that res with a 23inch screen?!

still looking into possible fixes before making any bigger fuss then post replies :P

I play Warframe perfectly fine on my Lenovo y500 series gaming laptop with 64bit Windows 8 and a NVIDIA 750m. Never once had a crash.

Edit: I take that back. I think there was a time when Vaubans vortex caused me to crash. I think they fixed it in an update or hotfix though. Hasn't happened since.

Edited by Pr0cessor