Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage HoM/Eclipse Guide please

Hyacinth

Question

What amount of power strength do i need? and what kind of eHP is best for mirage? (Primed Flow + QT vs Redirection + Vitality)

I got this 3 build i dunno which of them is effective on long runs.

1 (Max power str)

r76j2u.jpg

2 (Primed Vigor is either Redirection or Vitality)

5tyo9c.jpg

3 (Pflow+QT survivability only)

2vuzbx5.jpg

Edited by Hyacinth

8 answers to this question

The need of ehp mods depends on your playstyle purely, no one else can't answer that. The best option would be using no ehp mods and playing in a way where you don't take any damage, for example having a player with CC in the squad.

3 minutes ago, DarkBladeMaster18 said:

Hei man . How i can get Primed Vigor ?

Can't get it yet. It's day 400 login reward.

3 minutes ago, mikami666134 said:

Also I'd consider replacing either blind rage or transient fortitude with energy conversion.

Energy conversion sucks on a duration build compared to the two other str mods. You'll have to find an orb before casting both of the abilities and you get less str.

It's an overrated mod on most builds anyway and has no room in duration builds.

1 hour ago, Naftal said:

Energy conversion sucks on a duration build compared to the two other str mods. You'll have to find an orb before casting both of the abilities and you get less str.

It's an overrated mod on most builds anyway and has no room in duration builds.

Dude, the mod's place IS in the duration builds. Getting orbs is easy with vacuum and is everywhere if you have a high KPM. Heck, i even use it with a friggin limbo and it works beautifully. it has only 5% difference with transient fortitude and replacing blind rage with it will only bring your pwr str. down from 270% to 220% which is about 23% loss; a small amount considering the 55% efficiency loss from maxed blind rage.

That being said, it's your build so you're free to do what you want. If you can manage your energy levels but can't be bothered with energy orbs, you do you man! I just wanted to give you some suggestions.

15 minutes ago, mikami666134 said:

Dude, the mod's place IS in the duration builds. Getting orbs is easy with vacuum and is everywhere if you have a high KPM. Heck, i even use it with a friggin limbo and it works beautifully. it has only 5% difference with transient fortitude and replacing blind rage with it will only bring your pwr str. down from 270% to 220% which is about 23% loss; a small amount considering the 55% efficiency loss from maxed blind rage.

That being said, it's your build so you're free to do what you want. If you can manage your energy levels but can't be bothered with energy orbs, you do you man! I just wanted to give you some suggestions.

Efficiency is not a problem with duration builds. The problem with Energy Conversion is that you have to keep two abilities on which requires getting two energy orbs fast, but not at the same time or you won't get the EC bonus for second ability cast. The efficiency or duration losses from BR/TF are not as big downsides as EC has for this build.

Thanks for the reply guys. after a few long runs today. i've decided to use build3 cuz i dunno why i have barely been hit on all games. looks like mirage has a very good mobility. Pflow+QT is just right for misplaced actions and zenurik can easily fill it up. Thanks again. :)