Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Limbo excavation

(XBOX)dodgeordare

Question

9 answers to this question

On 10/10/2016 at 1:01 PM, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

I need help to do a the Limbo Theorem quest, can anyone help? My gt is dodgeordare on xbox, just pm me or reply.

It's a level 22 mission, but I spent 3 weeks getting the quest. Please someone help, The enemies there destroy the excavators, and unless there's a rampart it's impossible for me.

I'm not on xb1 so i can't help. But I suggest getting frost and using his globes for excavation missions. Also, get weapons that damage the right enemy type (puncture>grineer, Impact>corpus) adding some radiation elements vs grineer and magnetic vs corpus would help you alot.

On 10/13/2016 at 8:57 PM, MoriNaur said:

I'm not on xb1 so i can't help. But I suggest getting frost and using his globes for excavation missions. Also, get weapons that damage the right enemy type (puncture>grineer, Impact>corpus) adding some radiation elements vs grineer and magnetic vs corpus would help you alot.

Thanks, someone had Frost so the globes really helped, my 3rd extractor yielded the neuroptics. Also what makes magnetic damage? Heat+electricity=radiation and... cold+electricity=magnetic? What does cold+heat make?

Edited by (XB1)dodgeordare

3 hours ago, (XB1)dodgeordare said:

Thanks, someone had Frost so the globes really helped, my 3rd extractor yielded the neuroptics. Also what makes magnetic damage? Heat+electricity=radiation and... cold+electricity=magnetic? What does cold+heat make?

Blast. It knocks enemies down, but does little damage compared to the rest of the elemental combos. 

21 hours ago, kbowser said:

@dodgeordare 

If you collect 9-12 limbo theorem fragments from the archwing missions in one go, you will not have to run that mission anymore. just craft the next proof for the limbo part and proceed to the mission

I need help with the mission though, the enemies swarm you and wreck the excavators. I need 3 to craft the theorem to unlock the excavation, which I did. I can't do the Archwing missions again so I need help with the excavation

I need another archwing mission after the excavation because I still need another part after that

22 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Blast. It knocks enemies down, but does little damage compared to the rest of the elemental combos. 

Ok thx

Edited by (XB1)dodgeordare