Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem unplayable

Babellon

I've been casually playing the limbo quest and tonight decided to play part 3 for the next piece of limbo. Ice planet, Corpus excavation, reached 240 and got to the ravine, activated the drill and waited. I waited and defended for 10 solid minutes with no power cores coming, while the mobs jostled around above me hiding in various locations except for the moas who jumped down on top of me. 

Then, after seeking out power cores trying to get one and killing mobs hoping for one on repop I look up and realize there are 3 bursa and 2 nullifiers jumping down that cliff right on top of me. Yes, they did indeed down me and destroy the drill almost simultaneously. I realize I have a dozen responses talking about difficulty and the easy modes of the game. However I would point out there is a difference  between challenging gameplay and impossible odds. I am a soloist, and an experienced player and found that to be utterly redonkulous odds to encounter and it makes me ask the question -How are newer less experienced, less geared players supposed to complete something like that? -I know how to deal with nullifiers and bursa, however when they jump on top of you, surround you completely and completely negate your ability to respond at all its simply not enjoyable at all. To another point, that quest is supposed to be directing you to get a frame part, It's currently harder to complete a quest for standard frame like limbo than it is to get a prime part of any kind. This is definitely not how it should be. Which is why I make this thread tonight. Primes should not be easier to get than any standard frame or component. Ever. While I personally do not find Bursa or Nullifiers to be overly hard under normal circumstances this is not what a average player, new player, should be encountering when going after one of these quests. Especially in that combination with no ability to counteract it. I have to guard that drill, and power it. I cannot do either if A: no power cells drop B: the mobs negate my ability to evade by knockdowns and paralysis C: completely stop my powers all at the same time, in a location with no room for maneuverability. 

I admit I did not continue that mission and at that moment logged out of the mission all together to come type this out. Had I continued I imagine it would of become even further impassible as bursa and Nullifiers were steadily appearing and jumping into the ravine while I lay there on the ground.