Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted blade build

Pmueck3

5 answers to this question

Weeping Wounds and Body Count won't work on Exalted Blade. I suggest using Berserker and Life Strike in their place. Elemental should be arranged to make Corrosive + Blast, as Magnetic + Gas is useless garbage. If you want Gas EBlade, make it from 2 dual-stats + 2 90% mods.

Frame build is decent. However, I would suggest switching Flow for Rage and Power Drift for Handspring. Intensify can also be switched out, to be honest. From the personal experience, 155% Power Strength tends to be enough.

I would replace Steel Fiber for Quick Thinking, and Intensify for Rage, Power Drift for Handspring.

That way, you would be able to recover from knockdowns almost immediately and channel-tank for days,

The EB build that I recommend would be;

1) Primed Pressure Point

2) Primed Fury

3) Berserker

4) Life Strike

5~6) Corrosive

7~8) Blast

Naramon's Shadow Step and Deadly Intent would help out as well.

38 minutes ago, Epsik-kun said:

Weeping Wounds and Body Count won't work on Exalted Blade. I suggest using Berserker and Life Strike in their place. Elemental should be arranged to make Corrosive + Blast, as Magnetic + Gas is useless garbage. If you want Gas EBlade, make it from 2 dual-stats + 2 90% mods.

Frame build is decent. However, I would suggest switching Flow for Rage and Power Drift for Handspring. Intensify can also be switched out, to be honest. From the personal experience, 155% Power Strength tends to be enough.

how about this build for the weapon http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Silva_and_aegis/t_30_000000002_235-5-3-240-7-3-244-4-5-245-1-5-247-0-5-254-6-5-327-2-3-358-3-3-562-8-3_247-9-245-11-327-7-358-7-244-9-235-5-254-11-240-7-562-10/en/4-0-60/104085/0

10 minutes ago, Pmueck3 said:

Pure Blast is generally a bad idea. And so is Spoiled Strike. 20% attack speed penalty hurts more than you would think.

Also, unless you are doing pure Gas EBlade, you should either go for 4x90% or 4 dual-stats.

People above have a lot of knowledge and got you covered for the builds. Just remember:

- Use rage on frame and life strike on melee if you wont use naramon shadow step to recover energy and keep you alive. 

- If using shadow step, rage wont help you that much

- If you want to build for Gas, use the dual status mods and forget magnetic. If you blind enemies first, Gas Satus can kill even heavy armored targets

- If you are going to really high levels, Blind will be your best friend to amplify damage and avoid getting killed.