Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jetstream: Wind Elemental Warframe Suggestion.

Aspari

I normally never make posts like these but I figured I'd try it at least once.

Name: Jetstream.

Ability 1: Wind Shear. Jetstream sends a wave of concentrated wind damaging enemies in its path. 25 energy.

Ability 2: Gust: Jetstream forms a protective barrier of fast moving air around his body. Being in close proximity to Jetstream will knock down surrounding enemies. 50 energy

Ability 3: Funnel: Jetstream's melee weapon has increased attack speed upon activation. Drains 5 energy per second.

Ability 4: Typhoon: Surrounding enemies are lifted and tossed in random directions. Collision against terrain inflicts damage. 100 energy.

Base stats:

HP: 80

Shields: 100

Armor: 60

Power: 100

Sprint speed: 1.2

Polarities: 4 =, 1 V, 1 -

I'll try to have a drawing of Jetstream soon. Sorry if someone else already had this name for a Warframe but I'm too lazy to dig through the forums.

I figured we should have a wind element in the Warframe roster since we have fire, ice, and electricity.

Your idea is not bad even if they are not really original.

The main change I would give to him would be to remove the 3 (not really useful atm anyway, not innovating and barely justificated) and give him a movement improvement. Maybe as 2 and move the actual 2 to 3.
Anyway, the effect that I would like to see is a reduction of air's resistance giving a movement speed bonus + a gliding effect while air kick / jump.
Possibly to the whole team and the area of effect would be the whole tile. Yes, I love to be fast and a wind based warframe is the most appropriated.

With the kind of powers you game him, try to consider a steam based warframe that would be slow and heavy. That would be great too.