Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat not loading

Zendle

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you mean you have no chat at all or just not in PvP games? (this is Conclave subforum and Conclave = PvP)

Do you get an error message of some sort? You may want to have a look at your EE.log which you can find in C:\*user-folder*\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.log.

And maybe contact support and send that in if nothing else helps.

13 hours ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

Like a small loading circle behind the chat when it's not loading? Just do a mission or two and see if that works.

Ya that's what it looks like. I've been playing missions all week and it still hasn't worked.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:56 PM, Zendle said:

Steam based.

I have issues with re-installing in steam files, where if there was a file in issues, it wouldn't actually be removed properly even if I did remove local content. When I would re install, it would treat the old broken content as existing data for it and NOT overwrite it or delete it, I had to manually go my steam common folder and clear it out, then do the clean install. I've heard of a few drastic things like people creating a separate steam location for it to download cleanly and then migrating that over to the old common location. So I'd try that when you re install, see if that gives any different results.