Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Mind Control!

yarash2110

well i don't have a nyx, but i found my self confused everytime i see the mind control animation, its really confusing and its similar to well of life, that means you need to attack the enemy, pls make it more obvious when a target is under mind control effect

well i don't have a nyx, but i found my self confused everytime i see the mind control animation, its really confusing and its similar to well of life, that means you need to attack the enemy, pls make it more obvious when a target is under mind control effect

I agree, it looks so similar to Trinity's Well of life, that the mind control animation just practically says "hey guys! Shoot me! <3"

Ive actually never considered it before, but I could see the confusion. Ive thought though for a long time they should change well of life and energy vampire instead though, as the big bloom effect is kinda blindy. Well of life honestly should be a red aura though for health, since energy vampire is blue for... energy.

Agreed, our current group has a Trinity (I also have her if they're not there) and when we have Nyx with us (my name frame to be made), anything targeted gets blown to pieces thinking they'd give health.

Hopefully whatever change is done is something more visually unique beyond recoloring, colorblind players like myself have enough trouble with colors as it is