Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SURGING DASH (Not Working)

TuxPenguino

Question

I have been wanting to add surging dash into my excali kit, alas... even with bodycount blood rush it doesnt stack the melee counter +4 like its suppose to. Its more like +1 - +2 even though i have an overextended on that allows me to hit 4-8 enemies with a decent burst of my #1 and nearly 10+ enemies on a good dash and lots of enemies. Melee counter should be boosting by 20-40 extra hits... but it is only showing one 4-10. 

Any help on this or verified use would be welcomed.

https://www.twitch.tv/tuxpenguino/v/94630194    @3:35 on

6 answers to this question

How is it power strength when it is an augment? Hiting enemies = Result

And isnt that something that could have been aded into the Codex? I mean why do we have a codex when we need to resort to a piss poor excuse for a resource as Wiki?!

Edited by Tuxpenguino

4 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

All augments mods are also influenced by power strength, duration, efficiency, and/or range just like any warframe ability.

But it is the fact that all we have for information is observation and no difinitave source from DE letting us know about how these systems work. It is super frustrating that somthing this simple could have been avaided had it been mentioned in the codex, on, or around the mod card itself. Thats what really frustrates me. The lack of information for players to reference ingame.

We should not be comfortable nor should we just let it pass that community members are creating more references on how to play the game then the content creators themselves. 

Edited by Tuxpenguino

9 minutes ago, Tuxpenguino said:

But it is the fact that all we have for information is observation and no difinitave source from DE letting us know about how these systems work. It is super frustrating that somthing this simple could have been avaided had it been mentioned in the codex, on, or around the mod card itself. Thats what really frustrates me. The lack of information for players to reference ingame.

We should not be comfortable nor should we just let it pass that community members are creating more references on how to play the game then the content creators themselves. 

Putting extensive info in the codex would work, but not on the cards since they have tiny description boxes. 

Lack of info in-game hasn't been much of an issue for me. Past experiences of going in blindly and going by "what I thought would work" always resulted me in failing or being inefficient. Even though games had info I can use I always turn to external sources to make sure I cover everything.