Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus (Exterminate) level design issues

Smith2k

Uranus level design with underwater parts is not done well. Especially with well known Exterminate bug when not all enemies spawn untill you reach the very end of the level and have to pedal back a lot to kill remaining enemies. And when you have to do that "Go to end then again go back to spawn location" for like 5-6 times usually its joykilling. And when you need to do that on Uranus underwater maps where enemy indication doesn't function at all, its frustrating. I play the game to feel better, got real life people naging and pestering me for the frustration part. Check logs to so how many people quit those missions, I think even more than Archwing ones lol. But really, thanky ou in advance for any and all efforts invested into solving this.

You know what's worse than the fact enemies won't spawn in the underwater parts of the map?  The endless mouthbreathing hosts who refuse to leave, and instead sit on the exit waiting for them to spawn, rather than backtracking to somewhere they will, so you (and dozens of others) end up quitting a bunch of missions only to end up with another idiot each time.

Edited by polarity