Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

5 answers to this question

Well I'm not sure how much a Smeeta imprint cost. Guess it comes down  to what kind of tail would you like. I've gotten a couple of responses to buy 2 smeetc imprints for 50p. So I'm guessing 2 imprints would go around 40p-50p. Also you will need 10 Kavat dna to make a kavat. So you can farm em. Which will take forever. Or spend 50p to buy them from the market.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Well I'm not sure how much a Smeeta imprint cost. Guess it comes down  to what kind of tail would you like. I've gotten a couple of responses to buy 2 smeetc imprints for 50p. So I'm guessing 2 imprints would go around 40p-50p. Also you will need 10 Kavat dna to make a kavat. So you can farm em. Which will take forever. Or spend 50p to buy them from the market.

i need 2 ?  or cani just use 1 imprint?

Imprints can be used in pairs, rather if you want to have a higher chance of the next kavat being a smeeta. Even with two of the same type, there's a slight chance it'll be an adarza. At worst, you'll need to run a few random incubations.

Edited by SurrealEdge

48 minutes ago, (XB1)IStudioGhibliI said:

so my kavat died somehow even though it had over 90 percent health

Do you have the incubator upgrade yet?  Did you accidentally consign it?  If you are quick about it, it may be possible to contact support and have it returned.  It seems odd it would die if the dna integrity was above 90%.

Edited by Xekrin