Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommend me a good Assault Rifle

aligatorno

Question

Lately I`ve only been playing with Shotguns, Simulor, Tonkor and Dread as main, but I`m really interested in getting an assault rifle as well to change the pace from time to time. 

I know there's Soma Prime, I had it a few months ago but did not had the mods to make it good so I replaced it with Tonkor [ had not plat back then ], I tried Braton Prime recently but did not like it at all. Are there any other ARs besides these two that can handle high level enemies [80+] without wasting an entire clip on only one? 

For Soma I`m trying to get the Stock to drop, because I`m a cheapa$$ and I won't pay 50p for it ))

Edited by aligatorno

I pretty much main telos. With corrosive and blast. If it had a higher critical or status chance it wouldn't even be fair. But the prime is just as good, I just enjoy the syndicate procs. In my opinion it is however on the borderline of being ammo inefficient, in that make sure your aiming and it shouldn't be a problem. 

Btw, if you like the dread, try a critical build on a rata cernos, you will put your dread down.

5 hours ago, (PS4)bad_dreams said:

I pretty much main telos. With corrosive and blast. If it had a higher critical or status chance it wouldn't even be fair. But the prime is just as good, I just enjoy the syndicate procs. In my opinion it is however on the borderline of being ammo inefficient, in that make sure your aiming and it shouldn't be a problem. 

Btw, if you like the dread, try a critical build on a rata cernos, you will put your dread down.

Does the Cernos crit better than Dread? With my Chroma , Dread can almost one-shot lvl95 heavyguners taking about 90-95% percent of their life, with double red crit it's one shot. Nova and Roar Rhino work almost as good. 

12 hours ago, aligatorno said:

Does the Cernos crit better than Dread?

Rakta Cernos doesn't get red crits as often as the Dread.  That doesn't mean that it can't crit just as often.  It's the faster fire rate and synd proc that makes the Rakta Cernos better for some people.  I can honestly say that since I've had my Rakta Cernos that I haven't really used my Dread much since.