Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deal

Kurokoz

Question

Sooo what's the deal with the Vectis Prime Stock? No one has it, everyone wants it and its real expensive. Rare part of an Axi relic? I just wanna rank up in Hexis.

What's the deal with Vauban Neuroptics? Systems and Chassis are real easy to track, those Neuroptics seem to prefer the early AM's when everyone is asleep.

And what's the deal with bad Jerry Seinfeld references? They are not very funny, nobody appreciates them, but they keep comin up anyway!

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

Sooo what's the deal with the Vectis Prime Stock? No one has it, everyone wants it and its real expensive. Rare part of an Axi relic? I just wanna rank up in Hexis.

What's the deal with Vauban Neuroptics? Systems and Chassis are real easy to track, those Neuroptics seem to prefer the early AM's when everyone is asleep.

And what's the deal with bad Jerry Seinfeld references? They are not very funny, nobody appreciates them, but they keep comin up anyway!

This is the first Jerry Seinfeld reference I've seen in a long time.

11 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

I have 5 vectis p stocks and lots of people I know have them as well. They are also not that expensive.... If you radiant the relic is becomes that much easier to rank up hexis. 

If they prefer early am's then just don't sleep it's simple ;P

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

I have 5 vectis p stocks and lots of people I know have them as well. They are also not that expensive.... If you radiant the relic is becomes that much easier to rank up hexis. 

If they prefer early am's then just don't sleep it's simple ;P

You speak only blasphemy. Everyone is asking for like 40p. And I ran out of keys, all radiant.. RNGesus is punishing me with these two parts.

18 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

You speak only blasphemy. Everyone is asking for like 40p. And I ran out of keys, all radiant.. RNGesus is punishing me with these two parts.

but like.... 40p isn't even much like at all seeing how there are tons of mods people want and don't have mostly corrupted mods and rare stances. Also rngesus won't give you something you actually need, it enjoys your pain and suffering 

Just now, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

but like.... 40p isn't even much like at all seeing how there are tons of mods people want and don't have mostly corrupted mods and rare stances. Also rngesus won't give you something you actually need, it enjoys your pain and suffering 

It is more than most individual parts.. and I haven't been in the marketing business in awhile so I can't just earn 40 plat in a time that I could appreciate

Yeah, getting Vectis Stock to rank up Arbiters was a pain. Tribute between all syndicates is not equal or fair.

Suda, for example, has Lex BP and Novas Helmet as Tribute, which both qualify as prime junk to me.

Meridian has Soma Barrel and Trin Helmet, which are both common drops.

Perrin requires rare Nikana blade (but its extremely cheap for a rare drop as market is oversaturated with those) and a Volts Helmet, uncommon Axi drop, so techincally tied with Arbitres for being unfair.

Veil needs Ash helm and Fang handle, pretty much a prime junk

Loka, with Vauban helmet (rare) and Orthos blade (uncommon), has it worst in my opinion.

So, if you`re having problems with Vectis Stock acquisition you can be glad that at least you arent Perrin/Loka follower.