Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Archwing/Archwing Weapon build?

Mangekyoumadara1987

Question

Hey @all,

I am currently trying to build a strong archwing build in priority to make the archwing raid easy.I am really happy with the Archwing I use atm,and also with the weapons.I just need a good mod collection now for each part of it.I already obtained many mods myself,but some just dont want to drop,so I thought of buying them from the market.In order to buy the "right" ones for my stuff,and nothing useless,I wanted to ask for good builds here :)

I use Amesha with those mods atm:

20161015170645ck1q3e78x0.jpg

I use Fluctus with those mods atm:

201610151706561af3rxw4g9.jpg

I use Centaur with those mods atm:

20161015170709al1yi6mx7r.jpg

If someone could list me up all mods I still need,I would be very grateful :)

Thx in advance

2 answers to this question

Amesha is pretty fun. In general Archwing modding is pretty straightforward, just, put all the mods you have, there are only a few junk mods you shouldn't use.

I've stopped using the Centaur, but I'll include my build. The new Agkuza still hits hard enough to one shot most everything, but is much faster than the Centaur. I've also started using the Cygnas for Grineer/Open space missions, it's highly accurate, good range and great damage, like a Space-DMR.

Amesha:

Spoiler

j5mpXlK.png

Fluctus:

Spoiler

f0xi9Ny.png

Centaur:

Spoiler

gD3q7bL.png

Agkuza:

Spoiler

HzXYwcZ.png

Cygnas:

Spoiler

tJS1PFy.png

Edited by Gelkor

Cygnas is love. Everything else is optional for me. :D Just throw every mod you can equip on it and be very happy.

Gelkor gave you the best advice IMO. AW modding is very straight forward. Just having a ranked up AW regardless of which one will cover you for the current game content.