Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Says I'm not online when I am

(PSN)whyaskdouknow

Question

3 answers to this question

This sounds like a connection issue, either you have a really slow internet connection speed or you're using a network region that is not optimised for your geographical location.
There are also options in regards to your network ports and in some situations firewalls, anti-virus or similar security software could be interfering with the connections as the ones being used in the game are p2p (peer to peer).

It might be best to send support a ticket about this and they might be better able to troubleshoot you.

2 hours ago, Alcoholism said:

This sounds like a connection issue, either you have a really slow internet connection speed or you're using a network region that is not optimised for your geographical location.
There are also options in regards to your network ports and in some situations firewalls, anti-virus or similar security software could be interfering with the connections as the ones being used in the game are p2p (peer to peer).

It might be best to send support a ticket about this and they might be better able to troubleshoot you.

Nope. Any and everyone im playing with is having this issue. And im on fibre with my ps4 dmz'd. Latest update through launcher is when it started for me.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)redman74 said:

Nope. Any and everyone im playing with is having this issue. And im on fibre with my ps4 dmz'd. Latest update through launcher is when it started for me.

Ah I see, well this could be a number of reasons perhaps to do with the region you're connecting to either Warframe or Playstation server sided rather than client sided.
You could try changing regions in your gameplay options, if it is possible, just to see if there is any difference.
There could also be an issue with the last downloaded hotfix from the launcher - verifying the data cache from the launcher settings if not done so already may help.