The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS> Kavat.

Rivenscry

35 minutes ago, orchid98 said:

On that topic, what breed is the first kavat? I like its coloring.

You can tell by the imprint symbol. 

332oy93.jpg smeeta 

2j4rl11.jpg adarza

I'd also like to say that listing energy colour is sometimes important, especially for leaf tail kavats, who don't show energy anywhere other than eyes. 

Edited by ayaundwolf
8 minutes ago, ayaundwolf said:

332oy93.jpg smeeta 

2j4rl11.jpg adarza

I'd also like to say that listing energy colour is sometimes important, especially for leaf tail kavats, who don't show energy anywhere other than eyes. 

Whoops I'm blind. I forgot that was a thing.

5 hours ago, orchid98 said:

On that topic, what breed is the first kavat? I like its coloring.

Hello! Thank you for the compliments, yeah she's a beauty.

Well you already know they're both Smeeta, uh I guess the next question is to ask what kinda prices I should look for them?

Edited by Rivenscry
4 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

332oy93.jpg smeeta 

2j4rl11.jpg adarza

Uh thank you! Thank you very much, they both have yellow energy.

Just now, ayaundwolf said:

Oh, I was addressing the other person. You don't have leaf, so I wouldn't worry about it. :) It's like the only one that doesn't have energy colour on it's tail. 

Heh, still wanted to say thanks anyway, I really do appreciate how nice this community is.

You wouldn't happen to have a pricing chart anywhere would you? I've googled around and found a few but I don't want to fill up on the wrong info.

Just now, Rivenscry said:

Heh, still wanted to say thanks anyway, I really do appreciate how nice this community is.

You wouldn't happen to have a pricing chart anywhere would you? I've googled around and found a few but I don't want to fill up on the wrong info.

I've seen a few kavat price guides, but I never save any of them. :) I think Irixa can link you to the one Morning made. 

Honestly, there are no rare features with kavats, so it's whatever the seller / buyer wants. I'd say smeeta usually go for 100 - 200p, but there are always exceptions. First of all, pug / persian head is highly unpopular. People seem to prefer tuft ears. Even though you can change the colours on your kavat, triple and quadruple same colours are still prized, so they'll sell higher. I've seen kavats sell for 300 - 350p, but this isn't common at all. 

3 minutes ago, ayaundwolf said:

I've seen a few kavat price guides, but I never save any of them. :) I think Irixa can link you to the one Morning made. 

Honestly, there are no rare features with kavats, so it's whatever the seller / buyer wants. I'd say smeeta usually go for 100 - 200p, but there are always exceptions. First of all, pug / persian head is highly unpopular. People seem to prefer tuft ears. Even though you can change the colours on your kavat, triple and quadruple same colours are still prized, so they'll sell higher. I've seen kavats sell for 300 - 350p, but this isn't common at all. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/686974-new-and-improved-kubrow-value-guide /

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/687209-kavats-a-price-guide/

I found these, you mentioned the name Morning so...

48 minutes ago, Rivenscry said:

I agree with most of what he says, yeah. I personally never sell less than 100p unless it's adarza or I really want rid of it. I used to sell all smeeta for 130p, but I changed prices to offer now, because trading forum is so slooooooowww right now. 

2 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

I agree with most of what he says, yeah. I personally never sell less than 100p unless it's adarza or I really want rid of it. I used to sell all smeeta for 130p, but I changed prices to offer now, because trading forum is so slooooooowww right now. 

Hey thanks for all the tips, managed to offload Alkina (the black Smeeta with fishy tail) for 180p, I'm quite happy as it was my first Kavat trade. All credit goes to you here Mr. :p

Msg me in-game if you ever have something rare to sell, I'm always on the look-out for pretty stuff and am actually in the market for a set of Lotus Kubrows (as long as it's not a Raksa) as well as my "forever" Adarza.

7 hours ago, Rivenscry said:

Hey thanks for all the tips, managed to offload Alkina (the black Smeeta with fishy tail) for 180p, I'm quite happy as it was my first Kavat trade. All credit goes to you here Mr. :p

Msg me in-game if you ever have something rare to sell, I'm always on the look-out for pretty stuff and am actually in the market for a set of Lotus Kubrows (as long as it's not a Raksa) as well as my "forever" Adarza.

Mmm, I do vaults and raids, so I usually have corrupted mods, arcanes, sculptures, etc. I have loads of kavat imprints. Check my shop if you're interested in any. :) 

19 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

Mmm, I do vaults and raids, so I usually have corrupted mods, arcanes, sculptures, etc. I have loads of kavat imprints. Check my shop if you're interested in any. :) 

Uh no worries on the Arcanes unless you mean the helmets. I did all 3 Raids practically every day for 2 months straight. If you ever need a filler person hit me up.

I'll take a look at the Kavat shop, I do still need that Critty Cat.