The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE are you pushing us to play SOLO ?

(XBOX)Oussii

3 hours ago, Urska said:

no one is forcing you to go solo..... w.e i am done with this topic Lol. its pure salt due to being poorly skilled on a lesser platform with fake try hards who cant wait for 1 slowbie. if i was you, L2Play or go join PC and sell your toaster. most of WF is on PC after all. we are much more active and get stuff done

I play on XB1 and I think there's a pretty good community. I only ever have problems finding people to play PvP with.

I wouldn't mind switching to PC just because you guys get updates sooner than us and I actually have a nice PC now.

I had a crappy PC when I first started playing WF, so I decided to play on XB1. I would switch to PC, but you can't carry over your account and I wouldn't want to lose all my progress, plat, and items that I've put so much time and money in to getting.

5 hours ago, Urska said:

yes Seriously. it isnt hard to say " give me a sec to get the orbs" then go do it. if your side of WF is sooo bad, and no one can wait. then theirs nothing to do. cuz most of WF dosnt have this issue, i randomy joined almost done stuff and not had any issue at all. the % of joining a ongoing misson on PC on Fissure during trader, is very low. soooo ya

When you load in the game you cannot see the reactants dropped before unless you have a superman vision or maybe you can travel back in time like the FLASH did

3 hours ago, (XB1)TheFancyJedi said:

I play on XB1 and I think there's a pretty good community. I only ever have problems finding people to play PvP with.

I wouldn't mind switching to PC just because you guys get updates sooner than us and I actually have a nice PC now.

I had a crappy PC when I first started playing WF, so I decided to play on XB1. I would switch to PC, but you can't carry over your account and I wouldn't want to lose all my progress, plat, and items that I've put so much time and money in to getting.

i 100% get that tbh. and really... its wroth it, think of it this way. the longer u wait. the more you have to do