Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Badly Need Drawing Expert

Fulgie

We decided to meet up with fellow metalheads from college. Eventually we created a whatsapp group chat but we need a  unique  group icon for it. some came up with creative ideas because we already spend enough time together to generate secret jokes between us. What I have in my mind is a deer with long horns in a metalhead sweatshirt, no specific band sweatshirt just a simple metalhead sign on it is enough, I know it sounds far less than a joke because it has no meaning when translated to english. I dont have anything to give up for this except our gratitude/  appreciations. You will make all of us happy. Hand or computer drawing, all are accepted  if original ( this sounds weird but we badly need something unique to show off )

Thanks to all who will spend their time and effort on this.

On 10/19/2016 at 0:44 PM, Fulgie said:

I know it sounds far less than a joke because it has no meaning when translated to english.

what region is the band in so i can get an idea what script you use if that's the correct question to ask you use i manly excel in the Cyrillic script and the script English uses when drawing the letters but i can try other scripts as well 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

6 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

what region is the band in so i can get an idea what script you use if that's the correct question to ask you use i manly excel in the Cyrillic script and the script English uses when drawing the letters but i can try other scripts as well 

it's not a band just a social meeting group with the people from same university but you can use whatever fits your style since we all are from different countries. Use your best

7 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Never drew these kind of stuff, but i'll try n make one:clem:

thanks for trying

These are the best i can do right now (sorry) been away from my computer these past few weeks so i cant really make a proper one atm

https://m.imgur.com/rc6bLIw,W5XeKKN

Anyways, i made 1 with a blank sweatshirt if you'd like to insert a band logo. If your friends know pbotoshop/illustrator i'd say ask them to make a cleaner version if possible

Sorry it took so long:community: