Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CLAN Emblem check

Missilexent

Question

7 answers to this question

It's tough to say.  You have some max intensity white (255/255), but it's little patches spread all over rather than big concentrated areas.

Personally, I would still dim it overall to about 190/255, just to be safe.  The main part will look fine on your shoulder in-game.  However, the black "FC" might not be very visible against a darker frame or background.  You might want to consider outlining it in a lighter color.

14 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

It's tough to say.  You have some max intensity white (255/255), but it's little patches spread all over rather than big concentrated areas.

Personally, I would still dim it overall to about 190/255, just to be safe.  The main part will look fine on your shoulder in-game.  However, the black "FC" might not be very visible against a darker frame or background.  You might want to consider outlining it in a lighter color.

first of all thank u
after some changes this is my result
b3mu9cI.png

47 minutes ago, shellspeed1 said:

just personal opinion i think the text would be better if you matched with the color of the bird.

you are right... i was so focused on the bloom and white stuff i didnt even noticed
this is my final product what do u think?

JzIhp22.png