Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Wormhole (XB1)

(XBOX)GeckoGenesis

Question

5 answers to this question

you make hole in space. walk through hole. end up on other side of space.

the WH has a set distance(dictated by range mods) and it will be generated in the direction you are facing. it will keep going until the range is exhausted, or hits an object. i believe you have 4 teleport before the WH closes or when the duration runs out.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

you make hole in space. walk through hole. end up on other side of space.

the WH has a set distance(dictated by range mods) and it will be generated in the direction you are facing. it will keep going until the range is exhausted, or hits an object. i believe you have 4 teleport before the WH closes or when the duration runs out.

Ok, so I must've been setting it at funny angles, because it only teleports me a couple feet.  Thanks. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Ok, so I must've been setting it at funny angles, because it only teleports me a couple feet.  Thanks. 

Yeah, aim at the point you want to travel to before casting and hope your range is long enough to get there.  With that said parkour made worm hole pretty much pointless beyond a few corner case scenarios.  Still handy to have in your bag of tricks but you really shouldn't need to use it very often.

My buddies laugh at me constantly because my swipe motion when casting anti-matter drop results in a worm hole to nowhere at least once every mission of any length.  Good times.  I refuse to cast one and NOT go through it at least once no matter what xD