Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Versatility Shadow Clan Recruitment

(XBOX)ShoulderCliff66

Hey, a friend and I founded this clan back when we first started at the beginning of this year (2016).  I've started trying to expand and even recruited a few newer players.  We have about a dozen people, but I'd like to grow the clan some more.  I've even started an alliance to group other newer clans together and start a new forum of growth (none joined yet, but I got a prospect via Reddit).  We're just a small Shadow clan now, but obviously open to expanding.

No major rules other than speak "well enough" English so we can communicate.  Be respectful of others, willing to have fun, and a level of maturity that's semi-acceptable.  

Rank structure is simple:  There are two Warlords (myself and the other founder), two Generals, then Leaders who are promoted from Soldiers.  Leaders are anyone who is friendly and active enough.  Soldiers are general members.  

I want this to be a new player friendly clan.  We already have 98+% of all clan research done.  

Lastly, I'm a complete dunce when it comes to making graphic stuff, and am looking for help in making a clan emblem.

So...  who would like to join clan Versatility? Or what other new clans would like to join the new Einherjar alliance?