Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Runners

ZETey

I've been playing for a long time but this is just disgusting sick of you come and play poluchaetsya not a game and a run! Right now two runners! just killed the boss ran and took the loot and were on the point of extraction! I was following another player and uberal because they just ran pochi not without killing anyone! Maybe just freeze the boss or the boss to leave before the door is closed? Yes, I understand that there are times when a player, "AFK" But I'm already bored konketno These runners! svoditya to the game to catch up with those who ran forward and killed the boss or something like that! And it must be something to do with it!

no! On the other hand I'm going to kill the boss and collect a recipe, but the players run forward and kill the boss loot disappears! So it is with resources! truncated before they gather and they disappear (through time)

Make sense please

sense of your posts I also do not understand! or you just do not understand what it was about either themselves yavlyates a runner! that instead of playing the "private game" is going to kill everyone and everything not schiatete no one! Is this truе?

Edited by ZETey

poluchaetsya ... uberal ... pochi ... konketno...  truncated... yavlyates... schiatete

I may not be too able in the english language department but I am pretty sure those words aren't english and as such are not making any sense to me or others. Calm down and rephrase your words in english.

The general gist I got from you is that:

- Players run to boss

- Ignore enemies and kill boss

- You arrive at the boss too late

- Ressources, modules and blueprints are gone (despawned)

If so, it is bad - But if you see everyone rushing it would be advised to be flexible and join in their run to the boss.

I do agree though that despawn time of some items are very short. Sometimes only few seconds.

Edited by Kasamoto

Some frames can't keep up. Do we all have to build speed setups just in case one guy is an &#!?

I play rhino and I usually make it to the objective first and end up sitting at the extraction for 2 minutes waiting for the others. Also stayed on the heels of multiple Loki frames. So you don't need speed mods to keep up with someone. Just gotta know how to run. :)

I do agree whit the anti-rush system that it could be added as it was suggested in the first post. And about rushing foward and keeping up this can be an extremly hard challange for new players/new frames as evena Rhino dies in like 2 secons at a higher level mission at rank 0. So that nulls their chance of keeping up whit the rushing people. 

My suggestions is for an anti rush system is have the map generator see how many people are in the party and maybe add a new type of door that needs 3 or all 4 player to press the buttons at once as the same way the two button door works. Or add one of those simply if they devs don't want to fuzz whit making a new one.