Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission failure imminent, eliminate all remaining targets.

EntropyofEmpathy

Ok, so, I searched the forums and I KNOW there have been other threads on this, I found 2. I understand the USE of this timer. How it keeps people from afking and such. HOWEVER, I DO NOT think this is a fair mechanic in say.. SURPRISE Lua: Pavlov. I Got all sorts of mixed up and turned around in the largest puzzle. First run through. I had even found a short video on youtube of someone running through it. In the end, I still got turned around trying to figure out my way out of a failed and locked down puzzle. 

How this played out for specifics: I completed A, Though they get scrambled up, A for me was the one where you end up jumping accross those round things over a giant hole. 

I completed it, went on to B. B ended up being the one with the tiles you wall jump through. I botched it. Not worried about that though. First run, mistakes happen. Spent some time hopping back and forth in those portals, being confused as to how I got back out, GOT OUT, went directly to C. The corpus and grenier seemed to have taken their crossfire elsewhere as i ran into very few. HOWEVER, I didn't kill any. I had no idea this timer even existed until today, and seeing as killing them wasnt my objective, i went on my merry way to do some fail ninja spying. 

So, got in C, Stepped into some lazers like a good space nugget, and failed it. Glory be though! Lotus tells me i can still extract with just the one successful Data grab.... Well... que getting all sorts of turned around in that convalutedly massive puzzle.. " Mission failure imminent, eliminate all remaining targets" .

You can see my fury... maybe... I spent a lot of time in a SPY mission, just to end up with nothing because the game seemed to have decided I was Afk while eating lazers... :(