Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for some help on my Saryn Prime build

Souldrainr

Question

5 answers to this question

You'll want max range with some decent strength and duration mixed in. Miasma deals more damage the longer the duration lasts. Efficiency shouldn't be too much of an issue, especially if you have zenurik active. After that, add vitality and either steel fiber or regen molt, whatever you feel comfortable with. For the aura, I personally use growing power, but rejuvenation is fine if you don't want to forma the slot.  Saryn's one of those frames that really needs a dedicated weapon to be effective though. You can hold the Soma, but invest in a Hikou Prime or Pox to help with spreading toxin with spores.

8 minutes ago, Photon95 said:

You'll want max range with some decent strength and duration mixed in. Miasma deals more damage the longer the duration lasts. Efficiency shouldn't be too much of an issue, especially if you have zenurik active. After that, add vitality and either steel fiber or regen molt, whatever you feel comfortable with. For the aura, I personally use growing power, but rejuvenation is fine if you don't want to forma the slot.  Saryn's one of those frames that really needs a dedicated weapon to be effective though. You can hold the Soma, but invest in a Hikou Prime or Pox to help with spreading toxin with spores.

I have hikou P, but why would I need to use it over my soma?

20 hours ago, Photon95 said:

Not over your soma, just something to switch to for getting the spores going. You mod it for concealed explosives and gas to mass proc toxin, which increases miasma's damage and spreads with the spores.

im using a silva/aegis with a blast and toxin. should i change that to gas? i was hoping to go viral and gas on the silva and aegis but it wasnt gonna happen.  trying to get back into saryn myself

21 hours ago, Souldrainr said:

I am looking for a spore into miasma build.

Currently have this:

http://imgur.com/a/yKYUl

Also, I do not want to have to use a specific weapon, I want to stick with my soma p and nikana p.

Your Spore build is mostly on the right track, with pretty good range and a decent amount of power strength.

Personally for me, I run with a maxed version of the two Corrupted Strength mods you use, with Corrosive Projection in the Aura slot and Cunning Drift in the Exilus to push my Power Range to a nice 250%, which is 40 meter spread range on Spores. I fit everything with 3 Formas invested into her.

Like what @Photon95 mentioned in the above posts, using dedicated weapons that have AoE and Gas damage to pop spores are almost a necessity to play her as efficiently as possible. Considering that you are going to stick with your Soma Prime and Nikana Prime, I suppose you can fit an AoE gas weapon in your Secondary weapon slot. Pox and Hikou Prime with Concealed Explosives come to mind.