Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiter of Hexis wants another reactor....

Sigby1

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

I maxed it to its highest level in fact I own three syndanas from Arbiter , I am also leveling Cephalon but that was ok as in just had to make the rep. 

I am going from fraud to deceiver. 

It shouldn't be asking for the same requirements you've already provided. It should be a one time thing. I've been down in the dumps with Hexis and that side of syndicates before, I wasn't asked for stuff I hadn't already given them. Same for Veil as I'm frequently in their good and bad books.

Edited by Naith

When you level them up for the first time you need the reactor for level 3 (Lawful). But once you've fallen from grace and had gotten the standing Fraud (-2), you need to sacrifice a reactor to get level -1 (Deceiver) and a forma for 0 (Neutral). After that they shouldn't ask for more than standing. So if you are already level 2 and they are asking fot the reactor then that would be a bug.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arbiters_of_Hexis

Edited by tsoa
Link inserted

I am going from fraud to deceiver at the moment, But I had maxed this syndicate to the max. The sister one Cephalon Suda I did with this one , I maxed them simulataneously previously . I am reranking Cephalon Suda which has not asked me for any sacrifices at all (I was also -44000) Now I have it pass to the even Mark  of zero. 

So who should I ask for help. ?

When you first started working for the Syndicates, they were all neutral at 0 standing. You became best buds with Hexis, leveling up through their POSITIVE levels. You are right now seen as an enemy, and have NEGATIVE levels with them. You are level -2, NOT level 2. You have (at least I assume this to be the case) never before been an enemy with them, and so you have never before gone from level -2 to level -1. This is the first time, and therefore you have to pay.

28 minutes ago, mtmt1 said:

I am reranking Cephalon Suda which has not asked me for any sacrifices at all (I was also -44000)

Well than that was a bug. Suda asks for a Catalyst (+ 100k credits) and later for a forma (+ 50k credits) to get from waste (-2) to neutral (0).

I have switched very recently from Perrin/Veil/Loka to the other three and back and had to pay for all ranks for Steel/Suda/Hexis and just the negative ones for my original three.

I believe Cephalon did fall to -44000 and I did pay all that stuff, I cant remember if Arbiters did or not. So ye I wrote earlier but somehow the statement never showed.That you have to pay a sacrifice for each level whether it be positive or negative then good to go. I don't know how Arbiter would not of fallen that low too though.