Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some enemies werent proccing just now...in Mot

(PSN)Keaurl

Playing Void, Mot, just now and i ran into enemies that would not take any secondary damage effects whatsoever, and then all of a sudden they did after i died, re-spawned, and continued attacking the same enemy.

I run a hybrid crit-status build with weeping wounds on the prisma cleavers that usually makes everyone all sparkly and raining damage numbers as soon as 1.5 combo meter, but certain enemies just now took no secondary damage whatsoever, and even minimal crit damage at that, with even 2.5x on the combo meter. I died attempting to just power shred them with channeling, and then as soon as i re-spawned and resumed attacking, oh look...the same proc-immune enemy has big numbers falling off them left and right, just like the others. What's up with this?

It didn't seem to make a difference if they were an eximus, and the wiki says nothing of anyone becoming proc-immune when shielded by a drone or shield osprey...

p.s. rhino's stomp and zenurik's void pulse (so, assuming stun powers...) seemed to reset the effect as well...

Edited by (PS4)Keaurl