Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Help

Zorra_Fox

Question

Okay I have a two questions. First:

What is the best way to get Nitain Extract? I am only mastery 5, but I can get people to taxi me to different locations. What is the best way to get Tellurium? I have one piece already from an alert. I have all the Blueprints already (from relics).

Second:

What weapons should I get for Nekros Prime?

Primary: Dread, because I have one already. Tell me if I am wrong.

Secondary: Open to suggestions

Melee: I assume Galatine Prime because he is shown in the picture with it. I have galatine normal already.

Edited by Zorra_Fox

6 answers to this question

Nitain extracts I'm afraid you'll have to keep an eye for alerts, as it is the only way to get them for the moment.

Tellurium is mostly obtained from Archwing missions but it also drops from missions in Uranus that have underwater archwing on it (And I prefer the latter one)

As for weapons I'm afraid I'm not sure what to recommend for primary.

I really like to use with my Nekros (with despoil) a Furis with the New Loka mod that lets you drain health from your enemies.

And I guess Galatine/Galatine Prime is a good choice :) I like the Jat Kittag too.

Frame/Weapon picks do not really matter on most frames, although certain slash weapons (including dread and galatine) interact beneficially with desecrate. Use whatever suits the mission type. Tellurium is from archwing, especially uranus underwater missions, including survival.

I've gotten Nitain out of the newer sabotages (the reactor ones) and the wiki says that they can drop in Orokin Sabotage as well. I certainly would not recommend either of those as a farming strategy (I just happened to get one while looking for Xiphos parts...of which I still have 0). Keeping an eye out for alerts is probably a much better use of your time (unless you actually need something from sab).

As far as weapons, I usually just run with guns that cover the weaknesses of the other ones. For instance, if I'm running the Lex P (slow, high damage per shot), I'll run an automatic primary to make it easier to deal with Nullifier bubbles or large groups.

Nitain Extracts, although very rare, can also be obtained from Reactor Sabotage Caches.

As per Nekros/Nekros Prime, you can run him with just Galatine Prime, Orthos Prime or any wide reaching melee weapon with lots of slash damage... slicing enemy bodies and corpses. It is best to slice the corpses of enemies killed by others as well for efficient desecration.

With Nekros/Nekros Prime, I only use my Primary and/or Secondary weapons in case assassins (or Juggernaut) join the party.  Some of my favorites are Synoid Simulor, Tigris Prime, Vaykor Hek, Akstiletto Prime and Sonicor.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH
Added some other weapons.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Feox_PH said:

Nitain Extracts, although very rare, can also be obtained from Reactor Sabotage Caches.

As per Nekros/Nekros Prime, you can run him with just Galatine Prime, Orthos Prime or any wide reaching melee weapon with lots of slash damage... slicing enemy bodies and corpses. It is best to slice the corpses of enemies killed by others as well for efficient desecration.

With Nekros/Nekros Prime, I only use my Primary and/or Secondary weapons in case assassins (or Juggernaut) join the party.  Some of my favorites are Synoid Simulor, Tigris Prime, Vaykor Hek, Akstiletto Prime and Sonicor.

9 hours ago, Ascarith said:

I've gotten Nitain out of the newer sabotages (the reactor ones) and the wiki says that they can drop in Orokin Sabotage as well. I certainly would not recommend either of those as a farming strategy (I just happened to get one while looking for Xiphos parts...of which I still have 0). Keeping an eye out for alerts is probably a much better use of your time (unless you actually need something from sab).

As far as weapons, I usually just run with guns that cover the weaknesses of the other ones. For instance, if I'm running the Lex P (slow, high damage per shot), I'll run an automatic primary to make it easier to deal with Nullifier bubbles or large groups.

Okay thanks for the help on Nitain Extracts

16 hours ago, Zorra_Fox said:

What weapons should I get for Nekros Prime?

There is no such thing as the "right" weapons for any frame.  Feel free to use any weapon that you like and a large variety in your arsenal helps avoid burn out.

With that said, weapons with a large amount of slash damage compliment Nekros and desecrate well because they will cause dead enemies to get chopped into multiple pieces more often.  Each body part can be desecrated separately.

So your dread is a good primary as is the braton prime.  For secondary I like the azima (100 day login reward).  These all have high slash, but they aren't the only ones by any stretch.