Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing build

Dreaper23

Question

I've recently gotten my hands on this frame, and she's incredibly awesome.. I planned to do a Razorwing build with her, so I googled a bit.. What I see is that people want lots of duration mods for her.. I don't really see why, since it seems that razorwing runs on effeciency and strength? 

Can someone help me get this build working? :D

5 answers to this question

Longer duration improves efficiency of channeled abilities like razorwing or world on fire for ember.  So you want efficiency and duration and strength, whatever combination feels best to you.  I want to try the Simaris mod that gives 50% strength to the next ability cast after getting an energy orb. That'll last the whole use of a razorwing shift.

Personally I use Tigris Prime (same status chance as dex pixia so the build is viable in either form) and a rakta ballistica secondary for the energy proc if needed. And primed flow to make better use of that. Melee doesn't matter as I very rarely find myself swinging in rw mode - too disorienting.

12 minutes ago, Dreaper23 said:

I've recently gotten my hands on this frame, and she's incredibly awesome.. I planned to do a Razorwing build with her, so I googled a bit.. What I see is that people want lots of duration mods for her.. I don't really see why, since it seems that razorwing runs on effeciency and strength? 

A tip about Titania's guns, if you have Soma or Soma Prime, mod them for rate of fire because when you go into Razorwing it gives her guns a insane amount of rate of fire which pretty much shreds everything, and remember when your in razorwing mood guns refill if you watch how you shoot.

11 hours ago, Pendragon1951 said:

A tip about Titania's guns, if you have Soma or Soma Prime, mod them for rate of fire because when you go into Razorwing it gives her guns a insane amount of rate of fire which pretty much shreds everything, and remember when your in razorwing mood guns refill if you watch how you shoot.

Would that not just empty out the 60 round mag too fast?

21 hours ago, Dreaper23 said:

My Razorwing build has high Efficiency and Strength.  I sacrificed Duration and ended up with a good bit of range.  The results ended up with very powerful Razorwing weapons and butterflies.  Her other abilities still last long enough to still be effective and having good range.  Basically, with all that power the enemies won't survive very long for a longer duration on her other abilities to matter. 

Also note that with high strength, her butterflies in RW mode can provide decent CC on their own.  I recommend testing for yourself the duration with high strength to see if it works for you.