The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Player *Help*

jeffrey

Question

I haven't played Warframe for a long time now, at least two years; and I need some help. I'm a PC player that started playing since Beta or somewhere early on (not too sure), and I quit sometime along the way. 

Why I Quit

-There wasn't enough content coming out, and I had already maxed everything and was gathering resources. 

-Not a lot of people I could play with who were active.

-The hardest boss was too easy.

What I need help with

-I'd like an update of the new updates and events I've missed out on (The last thing I remember doing was orcan keys, some huge boss, and the advent of vauban)

-Looking for a clan or community. I made a clan, but people weren't really active and I got bored playing with strangers. 

-I need to re-immerse myself into warframe. A bit of playing should jog my memory. I forgot about everything; except how to shoot and slide on the ground.

-Looking for some active players to play with (3-4+ hours/day?)

Additional Info:

Mastery Rank: 14

Platform: PC

I assume the game has gotten better of the course of two years, and maybe some bugs have been fixed. Really looking forward to playing again. 

P.S. I'm terrible at using forums. If any mod thinks this should be placed somewhere else, please do so. Thanks. 

Edited by -CP9-

5 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, -CP9- said:

I haven't played Warframe for a long time now, at least two years; and I need some help. I'm a PC player that started playing since Beta or somewhere early on (not too sure), and I quit sometime along the way. 

Why I Quit

-There wasn't enough content coming out, and I had already maxed everything and was gathering resources. 

-Not a lot of people I could play with who were active.

-The hardest boss was too easy.

What I need help with

-I'd like an update of the new updates and events I've missed out on (The last thing I remember doing was orcan keys, some huge boss, and the advent of vauban)

-Looking for a clan or community. I made a clan, but people weren't really active and I got bored playing with strangers. 

-I need to re-immerse myself into warframe. A bit of playing should jog my memory. I forgot about everything; except how to shoot and slide on the ground.

-Looking for some active players to play with (3-4+ hours/day?)

I assume the game has gotten better of the course of two years, and maybe some bugs have been fixed. Really looking forward to playing again. 

P.S. I'm terrible at using forums. If any mod thinks this should be placed somewhere else, please do so. Thanks. 

If you need a casual, but complete clan ( that can help anytime ), Comradeship is the clan for you, and if you ever need a person to play with I can probably help - I may be MR 7 but I've been playing for a while (850+) in game hrs.

6 minutes ago, Maicael said:

This should have a good chunk of info for you to look at: 

I'll give it a look, but it was posted 2014. I think I'm missing 2015, and 16, and maybe a bit of 14. Also, I think I stopped playing after Zephyr ( the flying warframe). Just opened and redid tutorial, unfortunately I'm now stuck in this broken down space ship and I've no idea how to get to the game pick/menu; the place where you used to click on planets and choose missions or levels. 

15 minutes ago, -CP9- said:

I'll give it a look, but it was posted 2014. I think I'm missing 2015, and 16, and maybe a bit of 14. Also, I think I stopped playing after Zephyr ( the flying warframe). Just opened and redid tutorial, unfortunately I'm now stuck in this broken down space ship and I've no idea how to get to the game pick/menu; the place where you used to click on planets and choose missions or levels. 

It was posted in 2014, but he's updated it up to 8/24/2016.

I believe you're still on the tutorial "quest" still. Once you finish the objectives you're told for it, then you have access to your ship systems and navigation (mission selection).

3 minutes ago, Maicael said:

It was posted in 2014, but he's updated it up to 8/24/2016.

I believe you're still on the tutorial "quest" still. Once you finish the objectives you're told for it, then you have access to your ship systems and navigation (mission selection).

I thought it might've been incomplete because the 2016 section is very sparse considering we're 10 months into 2016. Regarding the tutorial, I finished and was extracted, and now i'm in some ship. The ship might be a new UI for all I know, but everything system is "offline". I'm in a banshee suit with a cape so I'm sure that I finished the tutorial. That was probably my last outfit before I quit.