Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Delete local data?

Oonsay

Question

5 answers to this question

Could you clear up a bit by what you mean when you ask, "start fresh"; do you mean to reset your account? If so, no, you can not reset your account but you can easily remove your mods, reset your warframe colors, and such by just doing their related remove mods and color default options.

5 minutes ago, GNAAHH said:

I'm pretty sure deleting the EE.cfg file in %localappdata%\Warframe folder. (create a copy of the file in your Desktop just in case)

I moved the whole folder somewhere else and it only reset my graphic/visual/etc settings :( I'm pretty sure mods and colors are account-linked and therefore stored in Warframe's servers. Now I just need a way to reset that...

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Could you clear up a bit by what you mean when you ask, "start fresh"; do you mean to reset your account? If so, no, you can not reset your account but you can easily remove your mods, reset your warframe colors, and such by just doing their related remove mods and color default options.

Sorry for the double post. By start fresh, I just mean remove all mod and color ("fashionframe") setups. I know about the Default buttons, but removing all the armor, syandanas, regalia, helmets, stances, and colors from all of my frames with 3 presets each would take a long time xD

2 minutes ago, Oonsay said:

I moved the whole folder somewhere else and it only reset my graphic/visual/etc settings :( I'm pretty sure mods and colors are account-linked and therefore stored in Warframe's servers. Now I just need a way to reset that...

Just now, Oonsay said:

Sorry for the double post. By start fresh, I just mean remove all mod and color ("fashionframe") setups. I know about the Default buttons, but removing all the armor, syandanas, regalia, helmets, stances, and colors from all of my frames with 3 presets each would take a long time xD

It looks like those things you mentioned are stored server-side then (I always thought color setups were stored locally, guess I was mistaken). Maybe you can ask DE support, although I doubt that they can or will do it.