Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help, ._.

Zero5412

its RNG. i can build 1 rhino per day i get the BP so frequently. took me a week to get trinity systems and 5 days to get nyx. its RNG

I know about RNG. Thanks but no thanks.

Edited by Zero5412

Yeah no S#&$.

really? who cares what the % is... LIKE IT WILL DROP THE WAY u think it will trend.. i just wont.

example.. 10% drop rate 4 times in row i got the same thing.. 50% lets say and 20 runs does not drop.. who cares its all bs anyway just farm ur &#! off till u can farm anymore!

Dear OP,

There are no drop rate percentages on bosses thus far, suck it up and farm

Also stop being an $&*^

Sincerely,

Aishi

I'm friend with you in-game calm down and who's OP?

Edited by Zero5412

i agree with zero. U JUST GOTTA farm.. u should know this by now if ur at the jackal.. farming is the name of the game (thats how i have 200 hours already after a month) :) dont calculate that :)

its fun and now that i dont have that much farming left.. ( got tons of unranked weps ) i have no reason to play.. farming makes this game amazing.. soak it up while u can.

Does anyone know Jackal BP drop rate by any chance?

really? who cares what the % is... LIKE IT WILL DROP THE WAY u think it will trend.. i just wont.

example.. 10% drop rate 4 times in row i got the same thing.. 50% lets say and 20 runs does not drop.. who cares its all bs anyway just farm ur &#! off till u can farm anymore!

I care calm your %$#.

what im saying is that it should not even bother u.. it just a low % that i dont think is even out there and u will get it when u do!

sacrifice a few goats to please the rng gods if u really want the bps.. if ur on their bad side then gg.. 100+ runs later :)

what im saying is that it should not even bother u.. it just a low % that i dont think is even out there and u will get it when u do!

sacrifice a few goats to please the rng gods if u really want the bps.. if ur on their bad side then gg.. 100+ runs later :)

Thanks for the motivation :D