Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halloween Event! What can I buy!

(PSN)Boogey_Man173

Question

6 answers to this question

I went straight for the Landing Craft skin package, since every time you load inside a mission with others, the first thing they see is your Landing Craft. Assuming you use either the Liset or Mantis, those skull patterns really stand out in the load screen.

I think capes and armor parts are what I go for next, as I can wear them on frames without compromising my loadout choices.

Weapons are last. They are nice, but being the broke Tenno that I am, I can only afford some, so I only buy those that I know I will be using often.

The Porta Armour set, people won't notice the difference. Same with weapon skins, other than Silva & Aegis.

There is a less advertised shoulder plate which can be quite fitting on some frames, but I'd say start with the Syandanas and Landing craft skins. 

Also, don't forget to buy the Haloween colour palette for 1 Credit

Well, first i have to state that you're on Playstation and i'm Xbox, meaning that the availability of plat throught the community will change how its valued (i.e pre-existing supply will be different) and so i'll speak more generally. im sure youre aware that all the themed skins are limited time so it would be a fair idea to decide whether you want something that people will see immediately (a ship skin or syandana, most of which is priced well at 50p) or if you want to give yourself something to spice up your favourite weapon. keep in mind that just because its available for purchase for a limited time, everything seasonal aquired (with the exception of the Dullahan mask but including the Halloween colour pallette) will last with you as long as your account is active. Bundles are typically a safe way to go seeing as to rank up your Mastery Level you're essentially garaunteed to use every weapon at least once. For me, personally, i got the Mantis skin and i'm debating on the skin pack 4 because lets face it, we're all a slave to the Tonkor at one point or another. anyway, i kind of rambled but i hope i helped a bit :)

37 minutes ago, slamdanked said:

The Porta Armour set, people won't notice the difference. Same with weapon skins, other than Silva & Aegis.

There is a less advertised shoulder plate which can be quite fitting on some frames, but I'd say start with the Syandanas and Landing craft skins. 

Also, don't forget to buy the Haloween colour palette for 1 Credit

Yep, the Naberus shoulder plates look awesome on Inaros I think.