Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I haven't played in like, 2 years, where do I go to get up to speed?

Thereddic

Question

So I started playing Warframe about 2-3 days after it went into open Beta. I remember the first public prime frame. I remember when being able to farm that frame was controversial. I remember when Dakra was called Dakka and we all shamed DE over it butchering Ork culture. And I got kinda bored around the time dogs were added and left the game behind. Now I'm back because shooting things is fun (statements to hear out of context). Obviously, there is an absolutely massive amount of new stuff that's been added, I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go. What I mainly want to know is what's good right now. There have been countless mods and mod combos added into the game, rebalances and all sorts of other things that I don't know about and simply put, I have no idea what I should even be looking to right now. Is there a good info repository on what's considered strong right now? What the good builds and mods are and where to find them? Currently in my inventory is the following

Frames: Frost Prime, Ember, Nekros, Trinity

Primary: Paris Prime, Sybaris, Penta, Snipetron Vandal, Latron Wraith, Strun Wraith

Secondary: Dex Furis, Twin Vipers Wraith, Detron, Marelok

Melee: Sheev, Dex Dakra, Dragon Nikana

Any of these still good? Any interesting new weapons that are worth using? Do you all feel like punching the old guy for asking the question that probably comes up every three seconds? I appreciate any guidance I can get.

1 hour ago, Thereddic said:

See, you say I have to do whatever Natah is...I've already done a couple missions on the Second Dream line and I've never seen anything about Natah. Was that the first quest where you wake up and smack Vor around?

Also I haven't looked at the whole thing yet but I'm pretty sure I had the entire starmap unlocked before I left and I don't seem to be missing anything. Am I going to have to reopen the map in some places?

You cant do anything SD related until yoive some the Natah quest. The game simply doesnt let you. The first quest where you wake up is called Vor's Prize and you have to complete it to make the Liset operational.

Also, your progression on the star chart is saved, you shouldnt need to reopen anything.