Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Warlords/Clan owners

Stoner

Question

Is there a maximum amount of time you can preview an emblem on the warframe site? Or is it simply broken? I previewed an emblem earlier this day, made some changes and it doesn't work anymore. The same emblem keeps appearing. 

The dimension is fine (128x128) btw.

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Runelea said:

Have you tried to clear your browser cache? It may be the website is using cached info, since you are describing the same image appearing repeatedly.

That did it, thanks!

Edit: Nope, even after clearing the cache multiple times, still the same thing. 

Edited by Stoner74

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

That did it, thanks!

Edit: Nope, even after clearing the cache multiple times, still the same thing. 

Hmm ok, next possible fix. Did you log out of your account to see if that may do it when combined with a cache clear?

45 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Don't rely on that preview, your emblem will be post-rendered when you upload it and it will look different, probably worse.

Oh ok.. is there anything other than that to see how emblems will look like?

11 minutes ago, Runelea said:

Hmm ok, next possible fix. Did you log out of your account to see if that may do it when combined with a cache clear?

I also did that and nada. I think i will stop using that feature since it's seems inaccurate.

Edited by Stoner74

4 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Oh ok.. is there anything other than that to see how emblems will look like?

Don't think so, but check the wiki article before you upload your emblem. It also has a link to a nice guide.

If your emblem looks worse than you expected, you may ask the support to upload a fixed variant with minor changes, so you won't waste 150 plat again. For example, I uploaded an emblem, but it turned way too bright in-game. I reduced the brightness of the image and submitted a ticket, asking the support to update my emblem, and they actually did.

12 minutes ago, Suncake said:

Don't think so, but check the wiki article before you upload your emblem. It also has a link to a nice guide.

If your emblem looks worse than you expected, you may ask the support to upload a fixed variant with minor changes, so you won't waste 150 plat again. For example, I uploaded an emblem, but it turned way too bright in-game. I reduced the brightness of the image and submitted a ticket, asking the support to update my emblem, and they actually did.

Ok, tyvm! Will give it a look.