Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For De: Small Clans

Miose

I refer you to:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/67413-june-20th-community-hot-topics/?p=712309

2. Update 8 Related Work? Results!?

Update 8 laid the groundwork of the Dojo system, improvements are coming.  Steve’s May 30th post is still very much relevant. The list he made was long and inclusive of the teams efforts. We hope to deploy the changes and fixes once they have been properly tested. See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/

Sorry it is taking this long - but we are still working on them!

Currently the work is entangled in a grid-aligned tileset redesign for the Dojos as well. To update you on what we have in progress:

-New version of the Dojo tile set that is properly grid aligned (facepalm) to solve intricate connection problems.

-Retirement of the existing tileset (we won't remove them, but adding more will not work).

-If you tear down the old-style rooms 100% of the resources/rushes will be refunded into a shared pool (Vault).

-This Vault can be drawn from to build new rooms (including the Platinum rushes if any). The Vault can not be drawn from in any other way but for Dojo projects.

-The new tileset will have clan-sized cost scaling.

-Experimenting with 'instant finish' vouchers based on number of 'old tileset' you tore down to get things back in shape.

-Decorative object placement to really personalize your Dojo.

I am incredibly disappointed with how long it has taken to remedy this. I have all but stopped playing because there's nothing for me to do (there's only so many melee weapons that I need to level...).