The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

primes unvaulted

(PSN)bostero19-

@(PS4)Agent_CHAR yup, that's pretty much on spot. I don't understand how people got that misconception, ember being next in line was clearly stated in op.

well, going from 6 to 9 relics per era is 50% increment. That is big. 
with this whole fissure thing I spent way more time grinding for nekrosPA relics that I'd wish myself to.

And with unvaulting giving around one month timeframe, that may turn out to be really problematic if they were to be just shoved into existing droptables. 

1 hour ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

And what are you basing this on? 

Just a guess for now. As time goes on they're going to have more and more primes going out of rotation. So what does that mean for the ones already in there? They're not being reintroduced into the game at least for now, and Frost is coming out again with Ember as a "bonus" but could easily become the norm with every unvaulting. It's also a steady way of maintaining the artificial rarity they present. Hell it could eventually become a monthly thing. Rhinoctober and Lokivember.

If ember and frost are the next unvaulting, the market will take a huge drop in their prices. This will cause the market to only make mods the most expensive things to buy with plat as ember and frost are the most expensive primes in the market and unvaulting them could cause a major drop in the prices. Still quite cool though able to farm these 2 prime warframes.