Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the website isn't loading properly?

SpiritForest

Question

4 answers to this question

Adblock isn't your problem, try clearing your browsers cache, or open up command console on your pc, and do  " ipconfig /flushdns ". 

edit- as said above, it could also be a problem with your connection, or the warframe website's servers, it looks like your page is loading without the CSS, so you are just seeing the plain crappy html look.

Edited by Durbin.

47 minutes ago, Durbin. said:

Adblock isn't your problem, try clearing your browsers cache, or open up command console on your pc, and do  " ipconfig /flushdns ". 

edit- as said above, it could also be a problem with your connection, or the warframe website's servers, it looks like your page is loading without the CSS, so you are just seeing the plain crappy html look.

48 minutes ago, Imaru said:

It probably has to do with your connection. In my experience that only happens if my connection is very slow. I presume you have tried refreshing the page?

First, I appreciate your answers. Now, I cleared my cache, I also applied the command "ipconfig /flushdns" and nothing works :(

I don't think is a connection problem because it's the only website that gives me this issue, and the same situation happends in my phone's browser, so I don't know what could be causing this u.u