Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Moa Drones/osprey Still Wrong.

Zurakci

So I saw the patch notes for 8.2 and tought that they had fixed the fusion moa.. but no. What they did was making the hitbox of the MOA itself bigger. The Moa itself isnt the problem, its the damned Anti-everything Osprey that got a tiny hitbox. 

Im not joking when I say the hitbox is on the tip of its tail. This still needs a fix D:

Edited by Zurakci

I'll second the OP's opinion that the drones (not the Moas) are incredibly hard to hit.

As big as the stupid thing is, I've shot at them with shotguns and missed several times in a row on Solo games (so no, you can't blame it on the no damage bug with multiplayer and shotguns).

Missed. At Almost Point Blank. With a stinking shotgun.

On a Fusion Drone, which is not exactly small.

It is pretty sad when I have an easier time hitting Shield Ospreys than I do the Fusion Drones.

Edited by Xylia

The fusion osprey is why I rush to kill the damned moas. The thing is, your shots actually do hit it they just don't register damage. They do need to fix them, cause it makes them very frustrating.

The problem about the Drone (that flying little &#! that the Fusion Moa releases when it craps itself) is that it's a flying machine gun. Then again it is Orokin infused TECHNERERGY. Either way, I would prefer it if the hitbox was bigger than a rabbit.