The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After about two hours of gameplay, Warframe seems to cause my monitor to disconnect.

Khurasan

I'm using an ASUS VE247H monitor, and an AMD Radeon R7 370 graphics card with Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit. My power supply is fine, and my temps never go up significantly regardless of the settings I play the game at.

For some reason, usually after the game has been running for ~2 hours, playing warframe will cause my monitor to disconnect from my PC. This has been happening approximately every other day for almost a month. All of the cables are connected correctly and sometimes the monitor will even reconnect after a few minutes with no input from me. After it reconnects, it will run fine for another hour or so and then repeat the process. Obviously, this was a bit of an issue during a level 100 interception sortie. It might also be worth noting that there's no change in framerate before this happens. Only seconds before my display dies the game will be running at 60 fps with my fan on the lowest setting. It's also only ever happened while playing warframe, and closing warframe fixes the issue almost immediately. Even more graphically demanding programs don't cause the same issue.