Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

if you use a controller you cannot complete the quest because the transference button either isn't binded for your convinence or if you do bind it, it just flat out doesn't work, it doesn't work on the key board either so the game simply isn't playable anymore

On 10/11/2016 at 9:38 PM, z1111 said:

I have a bug when doing quest Howl of the Kubrow. When i do the last mission: Defence Kubrow to get a collar, some enimes stuck in terrian and i must abort mission. Then quest Howl of the Kubrow display completed and my kubrow collar disapear. Can i have new one ?

ADMIN ?

2 minutes ago, Thirsty_Pickle said:

Completed TWW, didn't receive quest rewards.

Same here. Seems to be quite a few people who didn't get the rewards nor the promo code reward. I have high faith for the team to fix it. TWW was awesome! 

My game crashed when I was doing the last mission for The Silver Shrine and when I logged back on into the game, it told me that I finished the mission and I did not receive my Titania Neuroptics BP. I also didn't get any reward after finishing The War Within.

Do inbox messages get auto-deleted?
I just decided to start the Sands of Inaros quest, but I found no messages in my inbox from Baro Ki'Teer.
I printed the key, claimed it, may have set it as my active quest, then selected another quest.
I suspect the Ki'Teer at relay message might have something to do with it.
One possible solution could be adding a clientside script that checks mission stage, look for quest items, and if something is missing\present in an abnormal amount it asks the server to do a secondary check, and if it finds a problem it could ask the player if he wants an automatic report to be sent.

Never mind. I did a few missions with the quest selected and Baro Ki'Teer resent the message.

Edited by Gergow44
problem auto-solved

After the battle with the queens and returning to the orbiter there was a war beacon mission. While in the mission I was unable to progress due to the inability to interact with the door control or use Tenno abilities. There was no way to leave the mission so I had to kill warframe from task manager (Windows 7). Upon logging back into warframe I received an email stating that the quest had been complete. 

I hope you can fix this if not for me then at least for others :) 

I'm recently doing the Silver Grove mission when at the last segment where i wasnt expecting a defense mission, failed the mission. I went to do it again but it didnt start the mission. Then i switched missions and switched the Silver Grove back, i suddenly received a message from New Loka implying that the mission ended and that she gave me the Titania Blueprint. Then the mission codex stated as cleared BUT I did not receive the Titania Neuroptics due to mission failure. Please help! Quest shldnt have ended but it did anyways.

Edited by Divinnus

Hey DE i need your help.  I recently got back into playing warframe for titania and war within quest but something went wrong during the titania quest. while i was scanning the saryn molt zombies, i died and failed the mission, now the game thinks i did the mission but i don't have the 2nd titania part bp nor the next apothic bp. This has tilted me so much knowing i cant get titania now after such a long absence. Please help me so I may enjoy warframe again.

Spy 2.0 missions are not consistently awarding number of caches relevant to the number of data retrievals completed. I have been doing Spy missions religiously for the past two days (hunting Ivara Chasis) and at least 5 missions only awarded 2 caches when all 3 data stores were hacked without detection. I also haven't seen a single Ivara piece drop since TWW went live.

Edit: Chassis dropped but two cache issue persists.

Edited by Nimilphex
Update