The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most generous thing a tenno did for you?

armlesspotato

Helped alot of people never asked anything in return.

but i did help someone when he was young Now he has almost maxed MR and i returned after a break due to personal reasons he gave me a Tigris prime set and alot of rare stuff .

anyways anyone needs help actual help feel free to add me to friends =).

I've been gifted the Hunhow set, Titania, multiple skins, a Kavat, to name a few, and, most importantly, I have a group of people I call my friends; we laugh, argue, disagree, talk about some raunchy stuff, and I wouldn't trade any of them.

I think the most generous thing any Tenno has done for me, is be willing to discuss hot topics and educate me instead of belittle me for my ignorance. 

I've taxied new players to various alerts from time to time, and sometimes help clan members do some missions they're having difficulties in and can't find others to team up with (AW rush, limbo theorem, etc.)

I've on a few occasions asked clan members for not-so-rare mods, and have gotten them on most occasion. 

Of course, there's the trial missions. I occasionally host them myself, but when I'm not I usually thank the person providing the keys.

Back when I was just starting to leave newbieland and could have only afforded one color palette, a veteran player gifted me the three major palettes - classic saturated, smoke and tenno - because "everyone should have the right to look the way they want". Said he/she wanted to keep up the kind spirit of the early community. I love fashionframe, so this made my day. Thank you.

I'm not the greatest Warframe player ever and I'm just now figuring out mods.  I was trying to do some very high level Void missions solo, but couldn't do it myself.  I asked for some help on the Recruiting Channel and this very patient and kind Tenno came and helped me complete the missions.  He/She was friendly the entire time and didn't get frustrated with the fact that I was downed a lot.  I was and still am incredibly thankful for the deed.