The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am hosting free to play quests that reward with Bitcoin

(PSN)GourdLourde

Edit Moderation (Yaerion): This is not allowed by the EULA and ToS of Warframe (see end of the thread). Do not engage in this area, Tenno, the consequences would be ruthless for one of your kind.

Basic outline: I will give daily and repeatable tasks (i.e kill 10 Grineer Heavy Gunners), that then lead into other tasks, until the questline is complete. For each you must submit a picture/video through a link like this: goo.gl... shortened and ad supported so that I can pay you (ads pay me, then I pay you). That is the gist of it; the overarching campaign, is destroy the Lotus, or protect her.

Operator Image

"The Lotus does not care for our kind, nor the fate of the Galaxy." Orces leaned forward, resting fingers gloved in pale white upon her knees. "Her coffers are the only concern she entertains. Perhaps you do not believe me." She snorted derisively. "Why should you, servants of the Lotus?. Consider this, if your brains have not yet rotted: had she any desire to protect this galaxy, why would she target the Corpus while they were still weak and frail from the Grineer, rather than send us to sabotage their facilities, preventing them from forging those Relay destroying weapons? Simple: to target the weak, is to become the strong. They cannot defend themselves, so why not wrest away what resources they have, instead of taking this opportunity to ally ourselves with them? Obviously our morals do not deny us that; how often have we slain Grineer to secure Corpus territory?" She grimaced beneath her mask. "The Lotus cares only for her coffers, not for us; why else would she pay us so greatly for spying on our foes, retrieving information that she can sell; whereas exterminating entire starships she rewards with a pitiable sum."

"Perhaps you are not convinced," A breath hissed through her mask. "Perhaps you still believe that she is your savior. Why then, does she ask of us so much, yet steer us away from ending this conflict? Why does she not permit us proper warfare; to destroy the Grineer cloning centers, not merely Regor's, but those from which Vor and his kin spring? The answer, my lost brethren, is simple: War is profit, and moreover, war is power. To her, we are but tools; perhaps she cares, or perhaps she projects this image because she like our foes," Scarlet let blazed in her hidden eyes as she clenched iron fists. "Have good reason to fear us."

"Do as you will," she reclined. "My hatred is not so great that I would demand her death, yet slay her or depose her, the Lotus must be cast from her throne? How many have perished while we scurry about in service to one we hardly know? How many of our brethren perished when her lack of foresight let the Fomorians be constructed, and the Relays turned to cinder? And why," her voice broke, shattering beneath the weight of emotion. "Why does she not task us with preventing them from doing so again? Steal one core at a time? She knows this will not stop them; even those who lack frontal lobes could reach such a conclusion." She extends a hand. "Join me, stand against the domineering Lotus, and save what remains of this bitter place, before she as much as the Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and forces beyond, razes all life from its cradle in the stars."

Lotus

"I sense a great turmoil in your brothers and sisters. They despise me. Blame me for inescapable losses. I will not ask that you protect me, perhaps I deserve their vengeance. If you choose however, to stand with me against your kin, know and be wary: in this vast realm only one thing can destroy a Tenno, and that is the wrath of their brothers."

Edited by Yaerion
PSA.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)GourdLourde said:

Maybe I should be upset that this didn't recieve more responses, but honestly, the two I got were pretty epic, soooo

it's pretty obvious you don't pay people for doing something in-game.

most people don't want to get involved in that and get banned.

[DE]Drew's reminder (in the Trading Guidelines) regarding Digital Extremes policy for trading out-of-game items, services or money:

Non-Warframe Item Trading: Trading in-game items for non-game items (including cash) is a violation of the Terms of Use/EULA, and can lead to your account being banned. If the items can't be traded within the Trade UI, it is not a supported trade. 

EULA: https://warframe.com/eula

ToS: https://warframe.com/terms

i.e, You are not allowed to do what you're proposing.

Also, on a more "common sense" angle, gaining money on someone else's creation without their legal & written consent is definitely not a good approach.

Tenno, your actions have consequences...

*thread impaled*