Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros' 1st ability

MGRRaidenRod

Question

Hi guys, a question....Im asking on behalf of a friend. This one is for the PC. When my friend was playing as Inaros, he mentioned that when using the 1st ability Dessication, he was unable to Melee Finisher the enemies, especially the MOAs or even the Ancients from the Infested missions. As far as I remember correctly, in order to Melee Finisher the enemies, we have to blind the enemies from the front, only then we can finish the enemies, right?

Because I have an account on PS4, I went to try it, and I was able to do it. On the PC, I told my friend that I was able to, and explained to him to use the 1st ability in the front of enemies....however he said it did not work. Any of you guys on the PC that uses Inaros have this problem? Can let me know please? 

6 answers to this question

You need many things in order to perform a finisher with inaros' first ability :

• Use 1 while they're facing you
  • Use a weapon that has a finisher animation
  • Use the correct finisher (face or front) depending on the weapon and enemy

For example, some enemies can't have a finisher performed against them from the front or back and some just don't have a finisher animation (like kubrows/kavats)