The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing to See Here

Zachles

Title.

Want to buy Chesa Kubrow and Smeeta Kavat.

However, I am currently engrossed in an endeavor to achieve an Omega (Alpha) Lotus Sunika Kubrow. I will pay extremely handsomely for a set of imprints. Please post pictures of yours, and offer me a price, or PM me in the Forums, please. I don't like to keep Warframe running because it's a detriment to my PC performance elsewhere.

EDIT: Just to clarify, a purple Omega Lotus would be preferable. But just share pictures.

EDIT 2: I just purchased a lovely Smeeta Kavat from @owlgirl. Here's a picture. I named him Princessa.

Spoiler

ol0zL5W.jpg

EDIT 3: Just got my Lotus Sunika from @WhyNotBro, thanks again.

EDIT 4: Just got the Chesa Kubrow. That's everything. Thanks @Gwenwed, I appreciate it. :)

Thanks.

Edited by Zachles
All done, thanks everyone :)
1 hour ago, Irixa said:

Hello! Just letting you know that height is always random :) (since yeah omega = bulky + tallest height possible). So the only things affecting price should be the pattern, build, and colors. Good luck! 

Yeah, I know the height is random. I wish it wasn't because I want them to be as tall as my Trinity. Maybe I'll get lucky, but I do like the ones with the "Alpha" build, since Omega is technically incorrect and is the polar opposite of an alpha male.

Thank you. :)

15 hours ago, Zachles said:

Yeah, I know the height is random. I wish it wasn't because I want them to be as tall as my Trinity. Maybe I'll get lucky, but I do like the ones with the "Alpha" build, since Omega is technically incorrect and is the polar opposite of an alpha male.

Thank you. :)

Just do what I do. Keep reusing the prints until you get what you want. I wanted a maximum height female the other day. Bred it about eight times and got her. 

Should have a Chesa lined up for this evening, but I'm still in search of a Lotus Sunika, preferably purple. Bumping back to the first page because it fell off.

Also, it's been brought to my attention that the size and height of Kubrows are RNG, so I will not be basing any prices off of Omegas, since it's all about getting lucky.

Keep sending me pictures (with your prices preferably). Thanks everyone!