Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live stream active

Babellon

Stream is incredibly disorienting with all that solid black. Not saying you need to play and stream in wide screen, but, you may want to consider some type of background or overlay graphics to take out the empty space. I literally feel like I'm losing my equilibrium watching this with it off to the left side.

Edited by DiosGX

33 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

Stream is incredibly disorienting with all that solid black. Not saying you need to play and stream in wide screen, but, you may want to consider some type of background or overlay graphics to take out the empty space. I literally feel like I'm losing my equilibrium watching this with it off to the left side.

good info to know, I didn't realize it was offset like that, thanks I will try to fix it

I'm really very new to the whole streaming thing. Anyone with experience and a willingness to walk a person through some things would be very welcome, I can always use the insight. Page is pretty empty right now as I'm just getting set up and I'm still not sure if Ive got things connected properly.,