Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept Set] A list of my Warframe Concept Ideas (added Susanoo, the dragonslayer warframe)

blazeshadow44

Ok here is the next round:  

Kitsune, the Mystic Warframe

Duendal, the Radiant Wind Warframe

Shift, the Dark energy Warframe

Siren, the Singing Warframe

Stim, the Support Warframe

Please message me your vote, it will be tallied and added to this message once it is sent to me via a message.  Choose the one you favor the most out of these 5 candidates and i will draw up a scetch for you of them.  Have a good one and happy new year fellow tenno.  i will see you in the void!

I have a suggestion for you for the next syndicate Warframe. No Stats or anything, but here it is. For the Steel Meridian, Gawain. His appearance would be basically a Knight who's armor is built from Grineer materials. As for Helmet design, I would suggest something like a Frogmouth Bascinet. His abilities would, in theory, work off of the "Justice" Mechanic utilised by Steel Meridian's syndicate mods.

• 2 weeks later...

I would really like to see oracle be put into the game because we have a frame like limbo who manipulates dimensions not time itself. but I think a frame like oracle would be really awesome.  But for slow I think it would be awesome if she was able to use bullet time like in max Payne.   Also your saying that oracle has the ability to make enemies decay from old age. That sounds pretty awesome.  But I was kind of thinking about this ability called paradox.  What it does is allow oracle to produce a duplicate of the entire squads warframes to  help with the battle.  However the abilities with the duplicate warframes will have random power's based on the entire cast. So for example you have a nova in your squad and your oracle. When you cast paradox  this spawns in a duplicate of Nova but instead of having the regular nova abilities she now has trintties abilities.  Just throwing in ideas  so yay or nay let me know.  

Edited by (PS4)rjtheripper931

Dude, after reading the entry for Clarent, all I can say is "GIMMIE MY EVIL EXCALIBUR". Also, we could implement a new weapon skin for this quartet of legends. Arondight, a skin for Galatine that makes the already medieval-looking heavy blade look even more like a knight's greatsword. I think it would sync well with them, especially since, unlike Excalibur, they aren't shoehorned into using swords alone. Could also make a skin for Excalibur that makes him look even fancier, because I want my King's sword(for those who don't know, some versions of the Arthurian legend actually separate the Sword in the stone from Excalibur).

Bacchus is in, sorry about the small font but the font just did not want to go through the translation to the forums.  Ragnarok is still under development, i have been sick and have been busy with work and study, i am working on her and hope to finish her this weekend to show you what she would look like.

• 1 month later...